Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boots

I often covet or crave things I have no mortal use for, but it's been a while since I had a pair of cowboy boots (my gray Justin ropers went to the Salvation Army over ten years ago, and everything since has been steel-toed work boots), and it seems like they've sure changed since I last went shopping. I would live in any of these (although I prefer a roach killer toe, and the first pair are way too blunt), but the last pair especially cause me to pine. I can't justify them at $1,850, but you must admit those are hot.

Blackjack Boots- Star Inlay

J.B. Hill- The Lady (kangaroo and crocodile)


Liberty Boots- Andrea Cross

2 Comments:

Blogger mister anchovy said...

Those are all very nice boots. It's been a while since I've had cowboy boots. I had a pair for years back in the 80s, which I bought in Seattle. I'd like to have a pair for busking, but 1800 canadianos is way steep for me.

When I was in Beaumont Texas last year, I stopped into a Mexican western store and looked around for boots. I have big feet - size 14s - and they didn't have anything bigger than a 10.

Instead I bought a nice hat in Breaux Bridge Louisiana, the crawfish capital of the world.

July 15, 2008 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger A said...

14s! Wow. That's OK, though, because hats are more noticeable.

I don't even think I'd buy the $1,800 pair if I saved up for them. There are a lot of things I could do with $1,700, and I'm debating about a pair down at the feed store that are only $100. Much better.

July 16, 2008 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home