Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wax On, Wax Off

Travis and I are stripping and waxing the tile floor in the break room today while Bud and Jeff are gone. There are so many nice-looking, durable, maintenance-free floor surfaces on the market now that I have come to the following conclusion: the tile floors were installed to give the operators something to do.

I drove by the Strand on Main at lunch and almost swerved into a parked car at First National Bank when I saw the marquee at the theater. They're playing an LDS film called The Work and the Glory, but they often abbreviate due to lack of space and missing vintage letters. So today, the marquee read Ork Glory. I had to park until I stopped giggling.

2 Comments:

Blogger a572mike said...

That's funnier than hell! I saw billboards for that movie everwhere in SLC... Go figure...

November 9, 2005 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger A said...

Of course! I was surprise to see it here. But I may go, just to see what all the fuss is about.

November 9, 2005 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home