Thursday, December 02, 2004

Naughty or Nice

If you're not sure what to get me for Christmas this year, I'll tell you. Anything from the J. Jill catalog that's periwinkle bouclé and has a v-neck and hood and cute little sleeve pocket. XL, because I have an abnormally large chest, or L if you want people to stare. Because they do. You learn to live with it. Anything cashmere or anything Olympus or anything that's deep berry lip gloss in a cunning little container is also acceptable.

I walked home and back at lunch, and it's a brisk 18°F. But the sun is bright and you could paint any local vista with just two colors, white and pthalo blue. I'll be walking home in the dark, but the Light Parade and Open House at downtown businesses is tonight, so it'll be fine. I'll be all liquored up and jolly and probably spend way too much cash but hey, isn't that what Christmas is all about?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home