Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Is That a White Dove?

THE FRONT DOORS at City Hall will read 'Peace on Earth', even though there isn't. There won't be until we "blow 'em all to Hell." What's the line in that offensive song I like? "We'll put a boot in your ass; it's the American way..." Is that how we want to be seen? Sure it is. Call me a war monger if you want. Maybe I'll get it silkscreened onto a shirt. It would be a constant reminder to me that our great country, through our sisters and sons and fathers, etc., is trying to prevent this. I'm by nature (or gender) a non-violent person, but when I see a baby dressed up in a suicide bomber's regalia and children taught to be zealots of violence and hate, I want desperately to wipe out the people who would do that, even if it was just symbolic. Sick. Sad. Yes, I'm aware the few mars the many. I'm aware that being judgemental isn't going to get me anywhere. But these animals are raising the children who may one day grow up to unleash the plague of terrorism on my children. I want them annihilated. Vanquished, abolished, nullified. Boom.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home