Friday, November 05, 2004

Can O' Worms

For Libby: Oscar was and, I'm assuming, is 178 lbs of 26-year-old genuine Mexican with a childish streak the size of the Mississippi and some serious communication problems. He has a good heart but a possessive tendency and for some bizarre reason I couldn't tell him no. I realize I wound up with the wrong guy, and to a very extensive extent the problem was my lack of exertion of any will at all. Ugh. There's a lot more where this came from, but I need to think about it all. It's tender still, no matter what I say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I can relate to the whole "communication problems" thing. I hope the next guy treats you like a princess!

November 6, 2004 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger A said...

Ha! Guess what. He did, and I couldn't stand it. How fickle is woman?

November 6, 2004 at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home