Sunday, October 10, 2004

Sneak Preview



If you promise not to make fun of my tacky kitchen, which doubles as my studio, I'll show you what I spent the evening doing. This is my niece (or more correctly my sister's niece, but we're all family) in oil on canvas board. We all spent my August birthday at a nearby lake and this is pretty much what 'Bit' looked like at the end of the day. I have some detail, shading, and final clean-up to do, but mostly I'm done. I'll post the finished piece when it is.

3 Comments:

Blogger k. said...

I think it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

October 10, 2004 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Shooter said...

Awesome...

October 11, 2004 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

WOW! Absolutely amazing. I have a niece I adore and to have a picture like that of her, well, it takes my breath away. Honestly.

I don't know how I found my way here, but I'm glad I did. You are incredible.

http://deepthoughtsfuzzymemories.blogspot.com/

October 12, 2004 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home